With a history of selling GAP insurance going back to early 2004, we can say that we’re the original and (in our opinion) best online ‘home’ of GAP insurance in the UK.
Faced with Motor Dealers overcharging for and often mis-selling inferior GAP insurance products in a high-pressure manner to the UK car-buying consumer, it’ll come as no surprise that delivering excellent customer service along with good, sound advice in a friendly and low-pressure manner backed up by competitive prices, is the very foundation of our business and, the reason why so many of our customers return to us time and time again.
We’re now recruiting for staff to work in a new office that we’re opening in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire - Are you the one we’re looking for?
What can you expect to be doing?
You’ll be answering incoming calls from, and making outgoing calls to, both new and existing customers. You’ll conduct a fact-finding exercise in order to be able to best advise them on arranging the correct type and level of cover to suit their individual needs or, assist them to manage their existing policies – often both.
As and when required, you’ll be emailing quotes along with any necessary explanatory and supportive material in order to ensure the customer can make an informed decision. You’ll proactively arrange call backs for interested customers and carry them out as agreed with each customer.
The products that we sell (GAP insurance, Scratch & Dent insurance, Tyre insurance and Alloy Wheel insurance) are automotive insurance products. Candidates with a decent awareness of UK car makes and models, along with any experience/knowledge of any/all of the following will be at a distinct advantage however, this is not essential as full training will be given:
- The structure of car sales invoices and/or car finance agreements,
- Selling/administering general insurance policies
What we will expect of you.
- You’ll deliver an impeccable customer service experience at all times and leave each customer with an overwhelmingly positive impression of the company.
- You’ll be IT proficient, self-motivated, honest, trustworthy, methodical in your approach to your workload, career minded with a ‘can do’ attitude and able to work under your own initiative but, not afraid to admit when you don’t know the answer to any given question before seeking out the official and correct response.
- You’ll be a great communicator, employing high standards of spelling, grammar and attention to detail in the emails and letters that you send on behalf of the company.
- You’ll be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of products (though mainly Word, Excel and Outlook) and be confident in searching for and locating information online.
- You’ll demonstrate excellent punctionality and be flexible to the needs of a small business which will occasionally require you to work outside of the normal office hours.
- You'll be working Monday to Friday from 09:00 am until 17:15 pm and 09:00 until 12:00pm on alternate Saturday mornings.
What you’ll get in return
- A basic salary of £17,500 per year.
- A commission/bonus structure to be agreed after an initial 3-month period.
- Full product training and support on an ongoing basis
- 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
We're hoping to find someone to start early in December so if you're interested, apply today.
To apply, simply email us your CV with an explanation of why you think we should consider you for this role, to: firstname.lastname@example.org